Our health and safety measures in response to Covid-19
You may be aware, The Dental Center has been providing emergency dental care only during the recent State reduction in business services. Effective Friday, May 8, Gov. Kim Reynolds allowed dental offices to return to providing elective services.
As has always been the case, your safety and that of our staff, is our main concern. To ensure we meet and exceed mandated safety measures, you will notice some changes at your next appointment.
- We must confirm your dental appointment by phone. We will ask you COVID-19 prescreen symptom questions.
- It is imperative that only the patient (and guardian if necessary) comes into the building for the appointment. We are unable to have extra visitors at this time. Also, everyone who enters the building be screened and must wear a mask. We encourage you to bring your own make if you have one.
- The day you arrive for your appointment, you will remain in your car and call the office to let us know you have arrived. At that time, we will repeat the COVID-19 symptom screen questions.
- You will wait in your car. When we are ready for your appointment, we will call you. Your provider will greet you at the door in their full personal protective equipment. If you do not have your mask, one will be provided.
- Immediately upon entering the building, you will sanitize your shoes, apply hand sanitizer, and will have your temperature taken.
- If your temperature is within the normal range, you and your provider will proceed to your treatment room and your dental care will begin.
- At the end of your appointment, your provider will instruct you on how to properly check out.
There are extra precautions but, don’t worry…we’ll guide you every step of the way. We’re so excited to see you and care for you again! Though you may not be able to see our smiles underneath our gear, we promise…..we are the same friendly staff as before!